23 June, 2007

Airport Transport Service

Why is it that when you pick people up from the airport, they are so inconsiderate that they choose the most stupid 'o' clock time to arrive. As I am normally picking people up from the airport that are arriving from Australia, this is normally around 6 in the morning. Not being a particularily good morning person, I find it quite disturbing that I have to hang around being grumpy for the rest of the day just because I had to pick a loved one up.

I did it this morning, got there for the 6 'o' clock flight from Brisbane, stupidly hadn't checked the timing of the actual flight arrival. I then proceeded to spend the next 2 hours wandering around like a spare prick at a wedding with a very bad self induced headache. Ugh!

They've also installed these fans outside the arrival lounge which blow mist on you, quite refreshing, but if you hang around long enough, approximately 45 minutes, you get drenched!

No comments: